- Installation must be done by
- Read Owner's Manual before
- We reserve the right to amend
Heating Products warrants this product to be free from defects in
materials and components for one (1) year from the date of first
purchase (excluding bulbs and fuses), provided that the product has
been properly installed, operated and maintained in accordance with all
- To make a claim under this warranty the Bill of Sale or cancelled check must be presented.
- This heater has been tested in accordance with the
CSA Standards for fixed and location-dedicated
electric room heaters in the United States. All
components are UL or CSA safety certified.
- This heater must be electrically wired and
grounded in accordance with local codes or, in
the absence of local codes, with National Electric
Code ANSI/NFPA 70-latest edition or the Canadian
Electric Code, CSA C2.1 as appropriate.